Thursday, May 15, 2008

Will this work

Hello
Testing to see if it will publish. Well I don't know why but today I can blog and save my work. Been unable to do that for the last few days.

It has been an amazing week almost since I left Indiana. I have wandered around Toronto, seen Niagara Falls and Niagara by the Lake, flown to Vancouver and have been wandering around here for the last day and a half, looking at Stanley Park by horse drawn wagon, right up my alley and spent hours at the Vancouver aquarium. Yesterday I was able to find a great tour group called Moose Tours who travel the Vancouver Island, Banff, lake Louise, Jasper and Whistler runs so I am off tomorrow with them for the next 13 days. We will be staying at backpackers etc so I will try and drop a line when I can.

Sorry about no pictures but haven't downloaded any from my camera. Anyway hope everyone is doing well and before you or I know it I'll be back into Australia.

Blog again soon if I can get it to work again.

Cath

2 comments:

Mary K. Kaczka said...

Cath:
Great to hear from you. Sounds like you are having a fantastic time in Canada. It is beautiful country up there. You are welcome in Boulder Memorial Day weekend if you are in the area. Come see the Colorado Rockies!
It was a pleasure to have you and your team in northern Indiana and to show you are magnificnet neighbor, Chicago. Take care, Mary K. Rotary Club of Hammond D 6540

Doug Risser said...

Yes, Cath, great to hear abut your exploits. Sounds as thugh the Pacific Northwest is having great weather, unusually warm.

I had two employees a travel conference in Vancouver at the same time you were there!

Doug Risser