Monday, May 5, 2008

Sombrero!

For all of you that did not know it was apparently my birthday last week when we were in Ft Wayne. I hadn't realised that it was my birthday but Floyd and Bob reminded me and the entire Mexican restaraunt where we were having lunch. The next thing I knew I was surrounded by people singing Happy Birthday and this sombrero was shoved on my head!
Now some people look good in a sombrero and others just don't. Need I say more?!
I rest my case!
Now this guy has got what it takes!
Regs, Matt

3 comments:

Michael Michelmore said...

Hi all
Sounds like you had a great birthday Matt.
Photo #2 - 'Now some people look good in a sombrero and others just don't. Need I say more?!'
Now this guy is onto something, or on something. We want to know where we can pick up some of what he is drinking - can you pick some up duty free, and we will fix you up later.

Love lightening please
Sue n Mich
xxxxx

floyd514 said...

Matt-
I hope you enjoyed your "birthday" as much as we had fun celebrating it with you. (HA).

Ana Boman said...

Matt,
Did you know that Floyd's real name is "JOSE Floyd" ???
No wonder, he looks good in a hat...

What about a "new" name along with your "new" birthdate...JOSE Matt?? (HA!)