Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Updated Truth

I have to write tonight to let you know the truth about the latest happenings. By now you may have been unfortunate enough to have clicked on the video footage of us singing. If this is the case I feel very sorry for you and apologies for any harm that may have caused to your eardrums. I have to stress that this event didn't occur by our own free will. Cathy's story about Nat going home early is completely false. You would have seen the photo of Nat waving a dangerous firearm around in front of us, well it doesn't take much guessing to work out that we were performing at gun point with her standing just out of view of the camera. We were in fear of our lives. We stumbled over our lines and pretended to be happy because she said if we didn't act normally she would let us have it. Andrew was so scared he even wished he was back in Goulburn in front of his class. Steve didn't even attempted to take on the leadership role and save us. I thought he may have helled "run for your lives" and dived in front of the bullet but instead he begged to Nat that if she let him live he promised to drink another one of those dreadful Dog beers of Phil's. I of course was very cool under this presure and finally managed to talk Nat into putting down the gun by telling her that I would hand out our flyers at the next meeting we attended ( she obviously thought that I haven't been pulling my weight). So as another eventful week passes by we all manage to cope in our own little ways over here in the Mid West. I constantly try to think of ways to unite the team and as always will try to keep you posted.
Signing off, Matt.

No comments: