Monday, June 9, 2008

A Big Thanks.

I wanted to say thank you to all my hosts that looked after me so well during my stay with them. Trent and Mary, Larry and Norma, Floyd and Betty-Lou, Bob and Marcia and Andy and Sarah. I had such a fantastic time staying with you all and getting to know a little bit about how you live. Thank you for having me stay in your homes, you are all wonderful generous people and I would be very excited to return the favour if any of you wish to visit Australia some day.



A thank you also to all the other wonderful people that I met that made the trip so special. So many Rotarians did so much work to make our schedule busy and interesting. There was never a dull moment and the team were all exhausted by the end of the trip. We learnt so much, not only about things related to our vocations but also about your community and your country. GSE is without a doubt as much a cultural exchange as it is about vocational exchange.



I hope to return to Indiana some day and bring my family so that they may appreciate some of what I experienced!



Cheers, Matt Crozier

No comments: